While all programs at BLC-Manila cater to families who are not of a traditional mold, there are some common qualities that we see in our Blended and Homeschool parents that might help you make a decision. Check out what you think fits you best:
- families who want to homeschool but can't commit to a full-time "homeschool schedule".
- children who don't thrive in traditional classroom or school set-ups, but still prefer socialization.
- families who like to travel and take their children along.
- families who like flexibility and are "allergic" to the unreasonable rigor of traditional schools.
- families who believe that understanding, and appreciation is a better hallmark of learning than getting high grades.
- parents who want a first-hand say in how their child/ren are taught.
- families who live outside Metro Manila or the Philippines.
- children recovering from a trauma, and are getting ready to re-enter the mainstream.
Tutorial Services for students
For regular academics and project support.
PEPT preparation for Grades 1-10
Review and consultation on Department of Education-accredited requirements.
PEPT + for Grades 7-10
Review and consultation on Department of Education-accredited requirements, plus expanded classes and activities that add more value to the learning process.
Teacher Training on Blended Learning
Our inward-bound approach to being the best teacher you can be.